Sunday, August 12, 2012

Back to Penang

Im back to Penang ler :D
Finally home sweet home !!!

After my parents came fetch me, we went to Lot 10 for a walk.
both of them stand there watching advertisement. 

At night, we have dinner with my uncle and his family. 

ARGH my hands muscle super pain due to hugging hui hui walk around in lot 10 because she scared of so much peoples.
No one help me massage before sleep :(

I fell asleep at 11pm while I just want to accompany my niece sleep and then go down to watch three kingdoms. 
They went to market in the morning but I prefer sleeping at home.hehe.
After my breakfast, we went to sri petaling to visit grandmother and have lunch there.
We leave kepong at 3.10pm and reached around 7pm.
There's raining very heavily for few times when on the way home.
Dinner at jia yuan :) Long time din eat at there already. 


Miss you !! 
Hahaha. glad to know that you misses me for whole day. lol.
3 weeks are very fast to pass through. 
we can control de :)


No comments:

Post a Comment