Saturday, December 29, 2012

Last post in Dec

Hello !
Long time no update here as I very less on laptop.

How's my December's holidays??
Basically,
I work on weekday. From 8-6.30pm
so the night time I just watch TV and play games. hehe.
Quite tired after work everyday.
Almost every Saturday I went out with ee ling. :)

The pass Sunday to Tuesday I went to Cameron.
So cold over there because of rain and the wind.
But I like this weather instead of super hot weather in Penang.
After I back from Cameron, I feel very hot and sticky everyday.

I work at Educare for one to two weeks because there's not enough teachers.
And I love teaching at Educare although the students quite naughty and talkative.
I met my prince at there. :P


He is cuter before cut his hair XD
I bought strawberry lolipop for my students.
Today I went Queensbay and bought Alvin and the Chipmuncks 3 for them as standard three students want to watch. I so sayang them. HAHA. 

Last day of working on Monday 31/12/12.
Going back to KL for Year 2 Sem 3.
Add oil.

Till here, Bye !



No comments:

Post a Comment