Friday, August 5, 2011

LOL

Couldnt concentrate now =(
left 2 more days to study...

was playing webcam with ching min in the evening.
It was so funny!! LOL
we keep on laughing until chupei came in and ask us what happen. hahaha
not going to post funny pictures here.

*ignore my fat fat face please*

No electricity again while I'm blogging.
No electricity for 3 times in a day!!
Wonder what happen to angkasa condominium?

We were finding quotes just now.
ching min wrote it on sticky notes and paste on my wall. =)
She wanna paste a love shape.
so now this is still in progress.

These are meaningful quotes
Take a look ya~





Yesterday before went out to watch movie,
was talking on phone with my eldest sister.
She told me that my niece was telling her 'chim po' that I am going back Penang today.LOL
Hahaha!! My little niece is always that cute.  
I am waiting for you to tell me many many stories when I go back. =)







12  more days 
=D
IMY 

No comments:

Post a Comment