Saturday, August 13, 2011

Stress~

Happy Green Valentine's Day <3


was burning midnight oil these few days.
slept at 5.30am today
10am woke up for dim sum.
We all follow ching min to eat dim sum with her father and her sister.

I have no idea when was the last time I slept before 12am
pity my eyes... =(
two more days.....I can relief myself from stressful life
but next semester...sigh~ =(
although is a short semester but it will be more busier and more stressful.
Tests and reports every week??
DIE

sorry ya my friends
I always make you all feel stress.
hehe~


Let's work hard for these few days and enjoy our sem break~
EAT penang foods everyday!!
=) 


Back to study again
Everyday STUDY STUDY and STUDY
really boring with it!!
but no choice
I don't want to fail any papers
so STUDY bah~

No comments:

Post a Comment