Sunday, May 27, 2012

Boring weekend

I slept from 2am to 2pm today. LOL
But I got one hour plus wake up to sms. haha
越睡越爱睡!!!
 
ARGHHHH
so lazy today~!!! 
Tests are coming soon but I still dont know when is the date for tests.
3 reports has done for this week :D
4 subjects to study ar...
some more so lazy~
Speechless to myself and GG !!
 
Add oil arhhhh...
Study hard-earn more money- buy branded stuff when I get my first salary-have a house with awesome design- go Paris and travel around the world before say byebye to this world~~~
HAHA... 
Jia you to be a successful engineer in future ~!!!!
:DDD
I quite wondering how's my life in future.
 
 
By the way, I am going back on 14 June after night class. hehe.
I missed penang le after few weeks at here. 
Everyday 'fan nao' with what to eat for lunch and dinner. HAIH
I hope time pass faster so I can graduate faster and go back Penang leh. 
2.5 years to go! excluded this year. 
 
I can do it.
If I think I can, I CAN <3

Promised lel to study at least 20% before she comes back from dessert with housemate.
haha. so I am going to study le ~
 

No comments:

Post a Comment