Friday, May 18, 2012

Today is Friday :)

Went Pavilion for lunch and have a short walk.
I skipped replacement class today.hehe.
I know I couldnt pay attention although I can wake up at 6.30am for 8am class.
I will fall asleep in the class :( 
I will feel very very sleepy and nearly fell asleep almost every Tuesday and Thursday morning class.
I have tried to sleep early at 11pm...but I still feel sleepy at the 2nd morning class :(
I tried to sleep at 10pm last week? but then I wake up again because of msg and couldnt sleep until 2am.
So 'pek cek' everytime when I want to sleep but I couldnt sleep!!!!


I have two reports to do this week but I havent start to do. 
So lazy recently!
Maybe due to I have only Tuesday and Thursday classes, Wednesday and Friday Lab...
Thats why I am very free on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Weekend. 
So I at home watch drama / movie and play tetris only. 
Lifeless huh!
Dislikes staying at home alone.
Although sometimes I feel the freedom but...
Hope next week I will start to study and doing my 3 reports at home :)


See so many peoples going back hometown this week
make me feel like going back
but I am so lazy to go LCCT and take aeroplane.
Maybe I am going back in June
see when is my 1st tests first.


By the way, my eldest sister is coming to KL tonight
but unfortunately I couldnt go to meet her. 
Parents dont allow to take taxi alone
and sister have to attend seminar.


Everytime I watch drama, they will say 人生无常. so sad!
Make me miss home.
I hope to see you all everyday.
I couldnt live without you all. :(
Stay healthy please! Take care <3



I missed you 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment