Friday, October 5, 2012

Drink Drank Drunk

I am okay with the life without him now.
Its better.

Went Sing K and The library on 21 September 2012

Ordered two towers and two pine of hoegarden.
HEHE Im so strong~ because I no drunk.

The following weekend...
I skipped my numerical lab and went back to Penang with chu pei and nini.



Ate Penang foods with family <3
Spent time with them. so sweet so xing fu!!!

At the same time, I felt so disappointed on you. Because you lied to me!
Since it had happened, I wouldnt think of you anymore. Bye bye!


Happy Mid Autumn Festival~
Celebrated mid autumn festival on monday with Friends.
After that went to the library for second round.
I shouldnt drink on that day but I drank already.
So...no regrets because is over.





Everyone includes me cant wait for next friday~
Partyyyy on friday night!!! 
:D



No comments:

Post a Comment