Thursday, October 18, 2012

Surprise birthday celebration on 1015


Monday - 1015
Officially 20th birthday.
Went to school as usual.
Lunch at 33 kopitiam. 
No mei yee pan mee No Bak kut teh
as Monday no open. so sad :(


Present from yi mun, yaoyao, petrina, kah ben and yong yang :D




Wore new shirt to school on my birthday :D


Went to eat Pizza hut as dinner with Alvin, Chu Pei, Nini and Kwok Meng :)


Before 12am,
there is a surprise for me!!!
From chupei, nini, alvin, kwok meng and carol.


Around 11am, chu pei said go to bath first and then continue study,
I had applied those face creams and lotion on myself.
While preparing to continue study,
Chupei received a call from kwok meng,
She asked him is it want to borrow Analytical Chem notes for twice.
and I believed it.
After awhile,she received a call again.
Before she go to open the door,
she told me many mosquitoes bite her and request to close the door,
so Im okay with it.

''Gok gok gok''
someone knocks the door, I said come in.
Someone knocks again...
I go to open the door and........









 OMG creams on my head and on the floor !! 



Make a wish :)


Blow Candle :)




  

 

The end of my birthday :D
Happy birthday celebration with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment