Thursday, March 22, 2012

Halo Penang's Friends

Lonely Thursday Afternoon again~
After cad test, I went to Leisure Mall to have Lunch with yi mun, kah ben, yao yao and Ah pet. 
We were doing our windmill design at Boston Restaurant.
I was so furious with my autocad!! ARGHHH!!!!!!

Bought Mocha Praline at starbucks before going back home...
Reaching home around 4pm today...
feel so headache and I trying to sleep but then.....
I couldnt sleep.
While lying on the bed, I am thinking of those memories with my friends.
I missed those time we get along everyday during secondary school times and hsc times.
A lot of memorable memories were flashback in my mind :D
We hang out together, sing k together, watch movie together, window shopping/ shopping together, take pictures in fitting room together, study together, eat together, talk secret together, tell each other story, and many many more....
There were so many funny jokes between us.
Friends, I missed you all leh~ 
How good if we all study together...then I can have more happier memories with you all.
Hope to see you all soon when I am back to penang...

After graduated from secondary school, everyone goes to different places for further studies..
Thus, we will become less contact to each other because we busy with tonnes of assignments and tests :(
But we still have those memories in our mind.
When we meet up, we will talked about our memories and definitely we missed those times!
I am glad that I still have keep in contact with my friends :D Hahaha...
next time I will keep in touch with my Uni's good friends too :) Believe me!


By the way, good luck for my physics test on saturday and 3 Presentations next week :)))
1 more week to suffer then it's time to prepare for Final Exam.
I hope I wont fail my Introduction of Material and Energy balances' paper *pray hard*





No comments:

Post a Comment