Sunday, March 4, 2012

A brand new day

1.3.2012
After Cad class, went to midvalley with yao yao and yi mun.
We had our snowflakes after pizza.
I tried the new flavour-coco one.
Abit weird compared to the one I usually eat.


with gula melaka :)

I love to eat Snowflake :)


5.3.2012
A new day again...
At 12.34pm, mummy called me~
She asked me did I eat breakfast everyday.
And asked me to drink nutrifresh as breakfast
To prevent getting gastric later.
Actually I straight eat brunch at 12pm everyday.
I have a long time didnt eat breakfast already.hehe.
No matter how much I eat, I wont feel full. lol. why like that???
Any problem to my stomach?
I hope everything is fine *pray hard*
My family very worried I will get gastric.
They even more worried when I am in KL alone.
Fail to ba a good daughter huh...
Dont know how to take care myself and let parents worry. :(
I will learn to eat my meal on time everyday no matter I am busy or not. 
Dont worry ya =) I miss you all so muchieeee <3

*touching* 
Feel great to have a good mummy and I am glad to born in this family 
I feel their caring whenever I talk on the phone with my papa,mummy and sisters =)

~HAPPY HAPPY FAMILY FOREVER~ 
<3 <3 <3
Love you all so much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment