Wednesday, March 28, 2012

happy life :)

Hey~ :)
I feel so relaxing after windmill presentation on monday...hahahahaha
I love this feeling :D
Relax relax all the time. 
Online chatting with friends
Doing nothing 
one day is pass like this without doing anything.
Muahaha. happy life :)

Just prepare for group presentations on Thursday and Friday.




Listening to these two songs right now :)

I wish sy would come over my house to overnight with me again in this coming friday. hehe
But I guess I will go to find you in May. :)
Really miss you a lot!!!

I don't have study mood yet wor.... although final is coming in 12 days... 
Wao is damn fast!!!
A 4 months semester is going to end soon.
Perhaps another stressful semester is coming
but I will and MUST enjoy the 19 days of my semester breaks.

Kah yao oh!!! 
I know I can do it. Try my very best to do well in final exam. 
<3


當12星座女孩付出真愛時...
【天秤座】
開始撒嬌,都是想和你多待一會,也把家人介紹給你,喜歡和你一起聊天。 
so true!!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment