Tuesday, April 3, 2012

3rd of April

Boring day~
Went to eat dim sum with Ching min and Andrew in the early morning.
After that, I study awhile, played tetris and bubble island.
Raining heavily today.
So we wait for ah lun da bao for us after his class at 3.30pm.
I studied till fall asleep on the bed LOL
Took lunch around 4pm.
Studied for awhile and fall asleep again.
Like a pig arhh!!!!

Study study study....
so boring arh :(
I prefer I am busying with assignments, reports and projects than study!

Went to sri petaling around 10pm to eat steambot as dinner.
Reached home around 11.30pm le. 

Late lunch late dinner today. Damn unhealthy!!

I told yao yao ' I am so sleepy and headache le'
She said 'omg...how to motivate you?'

Hahaha. I really dont have study mood wor...
I also dont know how to motivate myself. 
By the way, add oil bah!
7 days to 10 April le...

Its the week to burn midnight oil again le
Fight for Final and enjoy for holidays :)
Purpose of going langkawi - drink alcohol and buy chocolate. LOL
My favourite's chocolate- Toblerone <3
I bought toblerone everytime I go Langkawi. haha. Never buy this chocolate in Penang before. 


Time to back to study le.
Good night :D

No comments:

Post a Comment