Monday, April 23, 2012

Say hi to Langkawi soon :)


First week of holidays has over :(

No fate with my friends leh...
When I am free, they are busy with exams/assignments/ go to kl/working...
When they're free or back to penang, I am going to langkawi.
Adui~ really is no fate for this sem break...
Staying at home for whole week...
Not like my style huh...
mostly came back for holidays, 
my schedule will be fulled of outing with friends.
but this time I stayed at home for one week leh!!
When can I have the same holidays with my friends wor...
I missed you all so much leh! :(

I hope I still have the chance to meet you all before some of you going to other state for further studies.
Wondering the next time I came back for holidays, will I still going out with my friends? since most of them has graduated from F6 and some of them are going to graduate from Diploma at Tarc in September..


Finally I bought a new tumblr that I like~ *happy*
Cheap and nice :P


Going to langkawi tomorrow.
Spent almost 2 hours+ to pack my clothes because I half packing half watching drama half chating with friends. LOLLL


Like this quotes~ and it is so true!!
Love is not about texting every minute or communicating every day... 
It’s about trusting each other that You won't do anything stupid while you're not together.... 
♥ :) ♥


Goodnight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment