Friday, April 6, 2012

I wont give up


I miss HSC time.
Although everyday study from 8am to 4pm.
But at least after class, I can go back to my home sweet home.
I also can go anywhere I like.

But now...
I am like a bird live in the cage.
Whenever I feel stress, I couldnt go downstairs to see my cute nieces and play with them, couldnt go out to relax a while...
Everyday hide in my room and face the book or laptop.
I dislikes this life leh.
Haih...
Some more nothing can cure the stressful on me.
Cry also useless le so I didnt cry although I am stress. hahah.
Play games is just 逃避现实.

I dislikes the process of studying for exam
Totally not fun at all!
Just hope the time can pass faster
Fast fast graduate and back to my sweet sweet home. :D
3 years more ar...seems very long but the graduation day is coming very soon de right...

 I wont give up no matter how stress I am :D



No comments:

Post a Comment