Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Hello KL

3rd of Jan
Back to kl~
Was rushing to school after did some cleaning to my wardrobe and bed
Went giant to buy some groceries after class.
OMG the weather here is damn hot!!!
I wonder how am I going to walk to school everyday at 1.30pm.
Yao yao fetched me to school yesterday.
Today ah lun fetchs me to school.
So I am lucky that I no need walk to school for these 2 days.
Went  Daidomon Japanese BBQ Restaurant at night with Ching min, Nini, Chupei, ah lun, wen wen and her boyfren- chao chao.
After long holidays, I am back to unhealthy lifestyle again.
Late dinner
Late Bath
Late sleep
=(


4th of Jan
Sleep for 10 hours :D
But then I dislikes afternoon class.
Feel like lazy to walk to school when see the weather is so hot !!
I am a lazy worm ~ sigh.
Went to night market today
Seems like having a lot of new stalls.










No comments:

Post a Comment