Thursday, January 19, 2012

Stress againn

Good Morning~
Wake up so early in the morning for 9am Cad Drawing lab later.
Such a long time I didnt wake up so early
because I have all my classes at 2pm.


Today is the last day of class before CNY =D
Actually my last day of class should be tomorrow.
but I have replace it to tuesday. 


Instead of happy for going back tomorrow, I feel so stress.
After Ms. Lisa told us about the test and replacement class, she asked us ' why you all look so sad?'
I dont think we all are so sad but we are so stress!!!
Have to study for physics test , Do her homework, Maybe need to do Physics Assignment during CNY
After CNY, we all are going to suffer~
After february's holidays need to study for her test.
Besides that, there are other assignments and lab report too.
We need to go for Technical Communication camp on 11th of Feb at Port Dickson.
Have a presentation at there for our project.
Lots and lots of work have to do after Chinese New Year.
:(
Jia you bah~!!!



Stop here for now. 







No comments:

Post a Comment