Saturday, January 7, 2012

Missing family

No school yesterday =)
It was yesterday since now is 12.50am 7th of Jan 2012

Did some housework, tidied up my old notes and watched HK drama
A day is over again.
Not even started to do my assignment
although the submission deadline is on Tuesday.

I have to get ready to do many many assignment in this semester.
Plus there are two tests and midterm exam for Physics and Intro to material.
sigh~ lotsa of things gonna do soon.
3rd week of Jan will start everything already...Physics Lab, Hand Drawing class, Cad Drawing class
will getting busy and busier maybe?


Seriously I am still in holiday mood and waiting for CNY
Going back to Penang soon
but then also come back to kl very soon 
and stay here till April only go back
I am sure I will emo again =(
so hard to control my feeling! 

Yesterday 6th of Jan was my beloved mummy's birthday. 
I love you, mummy
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
They went to Dragon-I for dinner without me!!
I am so sad when I cannot join them out for dinner or other places.
I will always think that ' how good if I am at Penang right now' haih...
By the way, I was so touched when 
My darling hui hui keep said that 'I want ah yee go back to ah ma's house.'
I wanted to go back too. 
I missed you darling~
Gonna see you on 20th night. 
After 2 months of holidays at Penang,
I already get used to the life at my home sweet home.
and I love my life there.
I dislikes alone here although friends are around me
show that family are more important than friends to me. haha!
my alone means family are not by my sides.
The love from family are so sweet and important to me!
The main point is that everyone are so sayang me <3
No matter what happen they will still love me
so han fuk! Hehe.


Was listened to romantic songs yesterday morning.
I love this song!
Is just so nice~

No comments:

Post a Comment