Thursday, January 19, 2012

The last lunch before CNY 2012

19 January 2012
Went Midvalley for lunch after Cad Drawing Class.
Omg! I dont know how to work with the Autocad!
The purpose to Midvalley is to eat Snowflake which I wanted to eat for so long! HAHA
I miss snowflake so much since last year Nov. :)


Road block while on the way to Midvalley

We went to Pasta Zanmai for lunch because of my idea. haha.
Such a long time didnt go there already.
The last time I went there was with my boyfren I think?

Green Tea 
Good for health :)

4 girls~


Kinoko Onsen CS

Pepperoni Plain

Aburi Salmon GM

Meat Sc Omu Set

C. Katsu Curry Rice


Kah Ben and I went to eat snowflake after lunch.
Yi Mun and Yao yao went to buy chatime and drink during Tech Comm class.
After that, Petrina and Jian hui came to find us after they paid the bill.


Snowflake Angpow



Our lunch and dessert for today.
Satisfied!! <3

Going back tomorrow morning.
Hopefully no jam while on the way back to Penang.


Happy Chinese New Year =DDD
see you guys on 30th Jan!

No comments:

Post a Comment