Wednesday, February 29, 2012

29.2.2012

29.2.2012
A special day of february~4 years once
But is just a normal day to me. Go to uni as usual. 
Start to watch on call 36 hours.
Its quite nice! 

Skype with second sister just now
She saw the photos that tagged by my friend and asked me where did I went for shopping...
Actually these photos was on 7/2...
After I back to kl...I never go to shopping le...
but quite often go to leisure mall for lunch and popular to use the book voucher...
RM100 left...dont know what to buy yet...
I wanted to go shopping and redbox!! 1 month plus more to go~ then I can shop till crazy.woohoo..

With shian li - my hsc friend


with wei chi - my best friend in hsc :)


Recently I am quite relaxing ...
because I am so lazy to study... :(
Yesterday my lecturer said 'please dont be lazy! Engineers cant be lazy'
Actually humans shouldnt be lazy. Lazy learn nothing, earn nothing. 


Wish me luck on Saturday Physics test !! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment