Friday, July 27, 2012

Beryl's Chocolate Industry Visit on 24 July



HEHE everyone was stand in a line looking/waiting for me to take picture.
so sia sui LOL

Smile :)




before watching video


souvenier for myself and family :)

Recently I am busy with EXAMS 
My Industrial chemistry test two just over today
tomorrow still have replacement class and test for Electrical Principles.
Monday have Fluid replacement test :(
Tuesday - the last day of July... I have maths test , fluid and maths assignment to submit.
Haih! really no time to watch drama and do other things lor.
everyday face my book till bored.

After test, I went giant with Aemus to buy snacks.hahah
For watching Olympic Opening Ceremony at 3am/4am later. hehe.
But I still havent study.haih
lack of sleep again. 
When can I have a good sleep oh?
2 weeks more I will be free.
Be patience. 'ren'
soon the tiring and suffering days will be over.
Cant wait to go back penang to see my family and go out with friends <3


That's about it, Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment