Friday, July 13, 2012

Dessert is delicious

8 July 
Went to Midvalley with Ching min, ah siang, nini, and Aemus. 
Dessert at tong pak fu..heheh

mango and milk snow ice 

guava snow ice

strawberry pancake with vanilla ice-cream

We watched spiderman :)
Dinner at Dubu dubu Seoul korea.

Bimbim bap is always my favourite food 
but then this one not nice!!
Daorae one nicer alot~!!!!!
I am still a loyal Daorae fans. hehe.

12 July 
I just wanna skip 8am class 
but then I slept till 9.30am :(
so I skipped 9.30am class too. haih.

Went midvalley again but is with yao yao, yi mun and yong yang.
Lunch at Paddington's of Pancake 

my lunch :) delicious!!!

Dessert at tong pak fu 

black sesame mua chi

Brownies with vanilla ice cream

We know EP lecturer will late to class 30 mins or 45 mins 
so we went to forever 21 to take a look.
We reached uni at 3pm. half an hour more class end ler so we skip class.

OMG 
couldnt believe that I skipped 3 classes in a day. haih.
At last, I just go for 5pm maths class. 


13 July
Happy Birthday YI MUN :D
have EP midterm today at 5.30pm.
after that, I went to cheras leisure mall with Alvin and Kwok Meng.
They know I am alone in this weekend so ask me to go for dinner and movie. 
We watched naked soldier. Quite geli when see she kill peoples using knife.
how she cuts her hands and all that. yucks disgusting!
Alvin asked me am i okay?hahaha. 
Then we went to eat lok lok.
haha thanks for accompany yaaaa. 
:D


No comments:

Post a Comment