Saturday, July 7, 2012

Happy Outing Day with lel

Our hang out day on 18 June at Queensbay Mall.
Met up with her for few hours before I came back to KL.





Our next hang out day is today 7 July which is lel's birthday. 
Hehe. She came to KL with her family.
So 'ngam' that Im alone for whole day and she will have her dinner alone.
Thus, I went to Pavilion with her.
Around 3.20pm, I took taxi to meet her at Prince Hotel which is just opposite Pavilion.
She took me to walk around swimming pool there and then we go to Pavilion for a walk.
Had snowflake at there.
You know or not?!
We saw our primary school friends- Yi Zhen and her boyfren, Eugene.
They join us eating snowflake and have a short talk.
A little bit awkward.haha.
They came to Pavilion pak tor from UTAR Kampar. 

After that, we went to Farenheit 88 and Lot 10.
We ate some sushi as dinner at Isetan.
Around 8pm, we walked back to Pavilion.
Bought Caramel Popcorn and Japanese Light Cheese cake.
Delicious popcorn which have many flavors like Chocolate, Wasabi, Seaweed, Cheese and many more.
You all should have a try on it. Buy it from Pavilion Tokyo street or Sunway Pyramid. :)

We walked back to Prince hotel and I took taxi from there because I dont know where can I take taxi from Pavilion. hehe. 
Reached home around 9.10pm :D

Have a nice day with her !!! 
Thanks for accompanying me today.

I am now alone at home again. haha
back to normal day- doing report and watch drama. 
My next exam is on Friday. Add Oil.


Once again, 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my dear lg. <3

we getting close and closer since hsc May or June I guess.
Remember that the first day when I am in Physics class.
I was sitting in front of you.
I turn behind and you wave hand, say hi to me.
That time I was wondering who's that although you looks familiar.
I went back home and check the primary school magazine.
Oh yuan lai !! Is Lel. hahaha.
Dont know why we date to go jogging together everyday at 6pm. haha.
because we say we need to do some exercise? we're fat? lol i dont remember when we started to go jogging.
We will on msn chating after class 4pm.
We chat alot alot everyday. haha. 
Dont know why we will become laogong laopo?
Gotta check back msn history only can know ler.
Quite nice when read back the history sometimes :)
Sometimes we will have lunch together. 
We went to eat hakka mee at pantai jerjak. 
2 years didnt go to eat ler.
We went shopping together. 
spent our few months holiday together before taking Degree.
Alot of memories between us <3
Once we are in penang, I will find my time to meet up with you no matter how.
There's a must to meet you up! haha. 
after today, we will meet again in November ler. 
haha until now we still havent skype huh since we said that in February !!
Find one day we must skype ler.haha.
really wish to work in the same factory with you this year end. 
just like last year I fetch you go work together. so fun! 
Meet in weekday. Saturday went shopping or baking.
Really have fun when spent with you. :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!! <3


Photos will be uploaded next time. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment