Thursday, July 19, 2012

Stressful life oh

Everyweek exam exam and exam.
Fluid midterm on Saturday.
Industrial Chemistry test two next Friday.
Electrical Principle and Maths test two on 31st of July. 
5 days to study for final exam
and then...
FINAL EXAM on 6-9 August :(


Most hectic month and stressful month.
I wish my sem break comes faster.
time flies even faster please. 
but slower when im having holiday.

Waiting for my family to come KL to fetch me..hehehee.
See..how good is my papa!!
HAHA 
people said ' the best boyfriend in the world is you father'
and this is SO TRUE 
I love you <3


ARGH 
everynight sleep in the midnight after 3am.
almost 4am sometimes. haih.
so unhealthy!
but no choice.
study is so important.
and I dont like to stop while I am doing something halfway.
so I must finish what I want to only can sleep well. hehe.
Thus, I wake up at 12pm everyday.
but force to wake up early because I still have class to attend.
Last night I was doing EP lab report and watching witness insecurity and sleep at 4am.
I couldnt sleep at first because I m scared the worms really will come out from my wound. :(
I cried for two times because I am scared.  

Today I went to eat sushi bonanza with friends after class.
We queue up for one hour and late for 5pm class.hehehe. 

Going to eat free steambot with nini, her sister and sister's boyfren :)
After that study FLUID again :(
and then tomorrow go for EP last lab. ^^



No comments:

Post a Comment