Wednesday, April 27, 2011

1st Day of Orientation


After registered, we get a pendrive and a tag. Different faculty has different colour tag.
Mine was blue because my course is under Faculty of Engineering, Architecture and Built Environment.

There are band performance by School of Music, welcome speech by vice chancellor, showcase by Faculty of Engineering, Architecture and Built Environment and Launching of UCSI website- http://www.usci.edu.my/
 After a small break, there is an ice breaking games. My group's headline was 14,superman of pop haunters.
After lunch, we were separated according to the Faculty for mentor and mentee session.
I and other engineering coursemates and architecture students were took shuttle bus to North wing for our course selection and some general briefing about our course.
I get the timetable and subject pre-requisite chart.

There are 7 subjects in Year 1.
I am going to take 4 subjects in sem 1.
Next sem is a very short sem because only 1 subject to take. And I have 2 months of holidays~ WOOHOO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment