Thursday, April 21, 2011

It's Wednesday

Room 26 again.
Redbox from 2pm till 8.30pm.
Supposed should be until 9pm but we went out early.

A nice wallpaper.
It was my hp wallpaper since 17th of february.

Appetizer and Dessert. They are so tiny and cute.


After redbox, we went chili's for dinner. =)





4 peoples shared two dishes.

After our dinner, we walked until the 5th floor because the escalator has stop functioning!!
Reached home at 11pm. A tired day!






Wonder what's my feelings these few days
Excited? Emo? No special feeling? Or what?

I hate packing :(
But I almost done with it
Just left some stuff to pack

2 days to kl
The time flies super fast!

One week plus to my class start
So I still have few days of holiday for me to explore and shopping at kl
=)

Missed you ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment