Friday, April 1, 2011

Spring Chamber Restaurant @ The Sun

I had my lunch with ching min today. After that, we went gurney to buy some stationary.

I met Amanda at level 6 when we want to go home.

The first thing we did after we saw each other was hugging and said 'I missed you'.

It's been 1 year + we did not meet each other and talk face to face.

I think we gonna meet up soon,right? And I am waiting to listen your love story. :p


The Restaurant is hiding behind Sun Yat-Sen Centre.

The menu cover


Menu for the Set Lunch


Cold Water and Sparkling Juice


Appetizer-Tuna Potato Salad


Grilled Lamb loin rosemary sauce


Pan Seared Salmon

Salmon was my favourite fish but I took almost one hour to finish the main dish. OMG~! I couldn't believe I can eat so slow.


Ice Peach Tea


Dessert- Mango Cheese Cake


I love this kind of glass <3


RM 30 nett for the set lunch :)



Today is the first day of April.

The time pass so fast :(

Feel like I did nothing last month

Just rotting at home everyday and hanging out with friends

But next month I am going to start my study

I hope is a new beginning for me in this year

I am worried for my course!

Anyway,3 weeks left in Penang =(

Gonna spend the time with everyone of YOU

Happy April Fool =D


No comments:

Post a Comment