Saturday, April 30, 2011

Holidays before class start

Went MidValley for lunch and movie yesterday-29/4.
Took our lunch at Sushi Zanmai. This was my first time went midvalley and sushi zanmai.
Or I went midvalley before but I don't remember? But I feel that I've never been there before.
 I've a long long time didnt go KL shopping mall already.
 The last time I went KL shopping was standard 6. I remembered we went KLCC,Mines Wonderland and Genting for the school trip.
I have 4 years to stay in KL so I must go explore next time~!
But is so troublesome that I do not have car here. Have to walk everyday.
The first shopping mall I went since I'm here for few days.

THOR
The first movie I watched at KL.
The movie ticket is more expensive compare to Penang.
Normal price is RM12 while for student price is RM7.

Today-30/4 (the last day of April)
 Went Giant to buy some groceries and ate pan mee as lunch.
I spent RM73 for those groceries. OMG~ I spent so much!! Gonna save money!
We are like 'shi nai' when take the basket and buy those stuffs. Haha.
I bought Sushi and ice-cream for my dinner.hehe.
Left the grapes for my breakfast tomorrow.
Is so boring this few days because is a holidays before class starts.
I watched few movies today.
This morning I continued with last night movie- Don't go breaking my heart.
After that,I watch Street Dance.
After came back from giant, I continue watching Shaolin and Just Go With It.
Someone don't allow me to watch Rio because is time to sleep.haha.
Tomorrow afternoon I will go back to my hostel and stay alone until my roommate comes back from JB.
Gonna face the walls alone :(
I am going to class soon!! So excited for it!! But I scare I will late for class on the first day.
Because I still have to wait for bathroom and shuttle bus. Will the road jam around 8+ in the morning?
I hope that I won't be late for class on my first day.
=)
Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment