Saturday, October 15, 2011

1015 2011 ♥

Received the first birthday wishes from my beloved boy friend 
At 11.50pm, i received a call from wei chi!!
She called me from India =)
so touching =')
We talked on the phone for about half an hour.
She and christopher wish me through the phone.


Chu pei and ah lun keep on write the wishes and stick on my wall while I am talking on the phone. hahaha
 those simply stick one are the wishes by them =)

 Ah lun sticks it on my wardrobe. 

Ching min, Chu Pei and ah Lun sing different version of birthday song(korean, cantonese and hokkien) for me !!! 


Thank you ching min!!
I love the card you made 
because it fulls of our pictures and memories =D HAHA!
we have 3 months dint take picture together de.
tomorrow we take more pictures ya!! =)



I am hungry now!! HAHA 
I am going to eat my blueberry cheese cake tomorrow =)
Thank you!!! =D


Received message from zhi yang and he said that he called my digi phone at 12am sharp for few times but...
But unfortunately my digi phone has spoiled. HAHA
Last year he called me at 12am too but it was miss call. HAHA because I already slept.
Thank you kk for so 'wu xim'!!
I promised to call him at 12am sharp on 21st of may next year
because I am not as wu xim as him. hahaha


I am super happy now!!
Seriously I cant sleep again in this midnight. HAHA.
Happy Birthday to myself =D

No comments:

Post a Comment