Wednesday, October 5, 2011

A post in the midnight~

Couldn't sleep in the middle of the night
my mind fulls of tetris battle!! =(
I was playing tetris battle the whole night since I came back from school yesterday.
I am addicted to it!

NO
I shouldn't addicted to it!! 
NO
NO
NO
......

Please concentrate on maths tomorrow!!
Test 2 for maths on Friday.
Chemistry lecturer is so LAZY!
On tuesday, she taught a few slides and then asked us read by our own!
On wednesday, she gave us do one and only one easy question after class started for half an hour!
AND she asked us to sign attendance for thursday and asked us no need to go class today!
The reason is she gave us revise our maths for test 2!
Conclusion: UCSI Lecturer sucks!!! Except Ms.Lisa ( my calculus and material science's lecturer for last semester).


After mei yee pan mee as lunch, Kah Ben,Yaoyao, Jian Hui and I went to Petrina's house yesterday.
Yi mun went dating with her boyfren so she is not going with us.
We played cards while waiting the time to pass.
Playing happily with them!LOL~ =D
Beat people's hand to release stress? HAHA


Benzene- boiling points is 80.08 degree Celcius!! LOL!!!!
I guess you all don't understand what it is so funny! haha.
I didn't plan to say much also.=p
There is joke of the day everyday!! HAHA
Very very funny!!!
A happy and funny gang~HAHA!! =D



Let's picture do some talking about Jialun's 21st birthday at Alexis Bangsar...



Jia Lun who is Chupei's boyfren and studied E&E Engineering

 Ching min who is my secondary schoolmates and roommate

Kiwi (Actual name - kee wei) who is studied E&E Engineering

 Aemus who is studied Chemical Engineering

 
Mei Yan who is my secondary schoolmate and studied Architecture

Chu Pei who is my secondary schoolmate and housemate now

NiNi who is my secondary schoolmate and studied Food Science

Tiramisu Birthday Cake


Photos of the Day 

Total Expenses for Dinner: RM635
The most expensive Dinner I had

After Alexis, we went to guys' house to celebrate again.

Second Birthday Cake which is specially order from Kiwi to JiaLun. LOL

Jia Lun-Birthday Man  HAHA

Guess how it becomes like this.LOL HAHA

There is no alcohol session for this time because chupei,nini and I have exam on the next day.


No comments:

Post a Comment