Thursday, October 20, 2011

holidays started

Yayyy!!!
I am happy today!!
Finally exam is over! =D
Today me and my friends went Leisure Mall Dragon-i to have dinner.
After dinner, Kah ben asked yao yao accompany him go toilet.
But we wait them for so long, they still haven't come back.
Suddenly kah ben come back with a candle in a slice of cake in his hands and sing birthday song for me.
Seriously I feel so touched that time.hahah
*happy happy*
The cake is so delicious. 
Thank you for your marshmallow too!
=D


My holidays is started now!!!
I will miss you guys so much! HAHA
Everyday laugh laugh and laugh when we all are sticks together.
Is a good way to release stress by laughing. =)
Wish to see you guys in Penang soon.
I am going back Penang tomorrow.
Before that, I am going to taylor to find shingying and then we will go sunway pyramid and take aeroline together.
Happy not, shingying?
Finally I did what I said.


I am very very happy today!
My mood very very good. HAHA 
Good night =)

No comments:

Post a Comment