Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Why did I fall in Love with you

Dont know why...
I am emo-ing
sigh...
dont feel like talking
and doing anything

I feel like throwing something and hit people!!!
Unhappy?
Stress?

Took this picture today

Love to watch the night view =D
I wish my future house fulls of windows 
so I can watch the night view and stars every night <3

By the way,
Final is coming soon...8 more days~
I know I should start study now.
But I am so lazy
and tired everyday especially after class.
Cant wait to go back home. I miss home!
I miss my family, my little one and my loved one =)
My niece called me 'smurf ah yee' HAHA so funny!
I miss their cuteness and their voices.
I love you all so much!
So sweet and make me happy always =)
I am so proud that I have you all in my life *幸福* <3


Went to kaki bola to eat 鱼头米粉 for lunch today.
7 peoples squeeze in one car. so packed!
The food quite delicious.
One of my friend said my face like an egg ( oval shape ). OMG!
I think I eat a lot in KL but dont know why I eat lesser in Penang.
Some more skip my lunch almost everyday while I am in Penang during last semester breaks.
I used to eat small portions but many meals last time.
Thus, my house fulls of foods for me to eat. Haha.




Playing : 'Why Did I Fall In love with you' while I am blogging


I wish I can sleep early every night and no more imsonia!!
Work hard for final!! Jiayou Chen Bee Zheng!!!!!



                                                                                  I feel better now =)

No comments:

Post a Comment