Thursday, October 13, 2011

Thank you my friends =)

Specially THANKS to my friends =)


Today is our last day of class and also the last day of these super busy and short semester.
After we collected our exam token,
we went to Leisure Mall again for lunch at Subway.
Kah ben want to go Dragon-i to eat xiao long bao but then yao yao and yi mun rejected.
Thus, we are going to Dragon-i for dinner on 19th of october after Final Exam =)
Suddenly kah ben asked me to go comic shop with him. 
Actually he want to let them have a chance to buy present for me.
I also can guess that there is something happen because is so weird that kah ben brought me go other place and left them at there.
Yi mun gave the present to me at the end of class. =D







Thank you so much for the early birthday present!!!! 
All the best and good luck for our Final Exam!
Jiayou ya friends =)

No comments:

Post a Comment