Thursday, February 16, 2012

Engineering Life

Finally unifi is fixed and I can online at my house now :)

Seriously I am tired with these busy life.
I want some rest, can ar...

Every Thursday after attend cad drawing lab, then we need to send him our exercises.
The exercises seems getting hard and harder :(
There is a complicated drawing for assignment one which need to pass up on Thursday before lab starts.
Seems like I have one week of time to do the assignment right... Actually It is not!!

There is a Tech comm camp on Saturday from 8.45am to 6pm.
I have to prepare for the presentation on Saturday.
I most scare is presentation! Hahaha.
Studied for 2 semester in KL, I have present for only once.
This coming Saturday is my second time of presentation in Uni.

I don't think I can rest on Sunday!! :(
Because of Introduction of Material and Energy Balance's Assignment which need to submit on Monday.
and Intro's Homework 3 which have to discuss on Wednesday.
After the last lab on coming tuesday,  3  lab reports are waiting for me to do.
We also have to start discuss our Engineering Graphic and Design Group Project after Tech Comm Camp.

Mid Term test and test 2 are in March.
There are alot and alot of works coming.
I guess it will only ends at the end of March.
Final Exam on April :(
 I wish the time pass faster so that I can relax in my 1 week or 2 week of Semester Breaks.


We are talking about this almost everyday.
'No need to study engineering and go to sell Konlo Mee.' hahah LOL

This can shows that we all are undergo stressful engineering life.

I remember last time there is a picture of Engineering life in Facebook and It is true.
Wake up~ Go to Uni~ Attend classes~ Back Home~ Do Assignments/ study ~ Sleep


I missed the time when I spent with my family,loved one and friends in Penang.
Missed those time so muchieee....
2 months seems like quite fast right...
but the process is really so tough to go through.
What can I do now is be patience~
April is coming very soon *try to persuade myself* Haha.


Till here for today.
Will complain again when I have time and STRESS. haha.
Jiayou bah all of us~ ~!!! 

''Smile everyday although is so stressful :)''

No comments:

Post a Comment