Friday, February 10, 2012

February Post

Let's flash back what have I done in last 5 days of CNY 2012~

CNY 10th day- It was KL holiday. :) A normal day to me. Friend came my house in the afternoon to learn autocad drawing. Another friend, yao yao came my house at night with the same reason. Haha. But she is overnight at my house because her house was far far away from my house/school. We both slept at 3am that day  because we was finding background music for the viral video. 

CNY 11th day- Planned to wake up at 7am and go mcd for breakfast. Plan was failed because I was so sleepy and woke up at 7.30am+. Hehe. Thus, we both just drive through to buy our breakfast. Wanna say thankyou to yao yao again for fetching me to bandar tasik selatan. :)  That day I was at Penang around 7.10am. :D Waiting for mummy to fetch me at airport and we go for dinner. That night I was doing my autocad homework as I need to send the tutor by tmr.

CNY 12th day- A happy day :) Have a date with my lovely boyfren <3 Our sweet and happy memories are always in my mind. Love ya~ :D Met cph when I passed by pesta there.

CNY 13th day- Stay at home editing photos and make it in a video. Lou sang at night with parents and sister.


CNY 14th day- Continue with making video and went out with Xiao Von. We went to watch I love Hong Kong at 1st avenue. I cried in the cinema when listen to the reporter say about touching words. :') Lou sang again at night. haha!!

Love to eat homemade lou sang <3 so healthy!


CNY 15th day- The last day of CNY. Was busy editing the video because tomorrow is the deadline. I went to Queensbay to meet up with Carin and she told me alot of her new story. haha. 2nd time met cph!!



we tried boost juice :)
Quite nice but expensive!

Finally I have finish editing the video. *happy*


End of CNY~

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7 Feb 2012 - Happy Thaipusam!
Studied Intro to material and energy balance in the morning. Around 1pm, Shian li and wei chi came to my house. Wei chi have her first homemade dishes at my house. :) She gave me my 2011 birthday present and 12 boxes of  little tic-tac.


The little tic-tac

My 19 years old birthday present :)
Thank you my dear wei chi!!!
Called me around 12am on my birthday and now you gave me birthday present.
So sweet huh you~ :D

After lunch at my house, I fetched them to 1st avenue. They bought what they wanted to buy. I just bought a fatty for my boyfren. Hahah.
The pictures of 3 of us will upload later once I get it from shian li.
Ohya! Met cph againn. so you yuan huh. met 3 times in 5 days.

Packing my new clothes to bring back to kl tomorrow. I was cutting the vegetables for lou sang. Hehehe... Not a nice cutting as I less cook at home.

8 February 2012- Back to KL :(
Back to stressful and boring engineering life. 
Screw up my Intro to material and energy balance paper!! Sad case. :(
Hong Kong souvenier from Petrina. Thanks : )


9 February 2012
Autocad Drawing class at 9am. After lab, we went to south wing to collect the book voucher. I am wondering what to buy leh....
Do autocad homework during tech comm class. HEHE because we need to send him by evening that day.
Luckily I can do it and I finish it by myself. *happy*

10 February 2012
Having hand drawing class today afternoon. 
Wanna do lab reports but then super lazy today. :(
*Missed you so muchieee*


Good night ~!!! 











No comments:

Post a Comment