Tuesday, February 21, 2012

han fuk :)

其实我很幸福一下的是不是。。。
有家人朋友的疼爱与关心
还是单纯的人比较幸福
什么都不懂
哈哈

Lunch today with friends.




Thanks to kah ben for fetching me to uni in the afternoon class.
Thanks to yi mun's mummy for fetching me to uni in morning class.
Lastly, thanks to yaoyao for sending me home everyday after class. 
XIE XIE NI MEN ARH PANG YAO :)))



I miss my family :(
I wanted to eat homemade dishes which cook by my dearest mummy :(
I want to go out with friends. Go redbox can ar?
I miss redbox so much so much!!!
Can I go back to penang or not? 
I cant wait till April la...
Get well soon ya my second sister and baby yuan yuan :)

Goodnight

2 comments:

  1. Yeah you're right, can't deny that we're too hanfuk! *high 5*

    ReplyDelete
  2. *high 5* I miss penang so much !! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete