Monday, February 27, 2012

Fan arh!!!

Today...
Ms lisa told us the date of test 2.
Seriously I totally dont understand Introduction of Material and Energy balance at ALL!!!
Plan to study everytime after her class
but I need to do a lot of assignments whenever I reached home. :(
There is an individual project giving to us for Engineering Graphic and Design.
To design a windmill.

Tech comm group project...GD group project...GD individual project...
why are there so many projects....

nice right???
I hope this is not a temporary one.
*pray hard for no other assignments*


Seriously...
Sometimes I really fed up with these...
and feel like giving up...
But I couldnt and wont give up...

I have think alot alot recently...complain alot alot with friends...
REALLY A LOT
why I wanna take chemical engineering...
I have ask many of my girl friends about this...
Their answers - because they dont like Biology and there is no other choices.
I have the same answer as them too.
At the same time we girls who take chemical engineering dont like Physics too. LOL
We all just like Chemistry and Maths. Thats why we take this course. Thats the reason !!
and yet we are from the same species- We will cry if it is too STRESS. 
Girls are so weak~ Haih....





kah yao bah pang yao~!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment