Monday, June 4, 2012

Add more oil lar


......
So blur again for this semester.
Industrial Chemistry got a lot of flow charts to memorise and theory to study.
As you know, I hate theory the most!
Somemore the lecturer keep 催眠 people go to sleep during his class.
Until now, I totally dont know what he has taught.
OMG!!

Fluid Mechanics is so hard larrr
Hard until we cannot do the assignment although refer to notes or textbook.
How worrr...
only calculation leh but we still cannot do.

Maths 2 arrrr...
I can understand and do the questions in class
but when he gives us Questions to do as exercise,
I become so lazy to do...
this is my problem :)

Electrical Principles leh...
beginning of chapters still easy and luckily I can understand
but he said after that no more calculation,
all theory le...
THEORY AGAIN
 
This sem = doing reports and study ...as usual
HAIH

No comments:

Post a Comment