Monday, June 18, 2012

Family LOVE

At the end, 
my flight was delayed from 5.10pm to 6pm to 728pm and at last 850pm.
I dont know is there any delay again.
because I request to change my flight to tomorrow morning 650am.
I have no choice larrrrrr
mummy worry me to be alone when going back at night.
Especially take taxi alone...walking up to my house alone...

They keep ask me dont go down to buy foods alone no matter is noon or night
but I didnt scare wor. so brave huh.hahah.
Since they so worry, I will listen to them lar. :)
I guess they even more worry me after cm leave to uk
coz I am going to sleep alone in my room.

Mummy said time pass very fast de~ but actually still long lerh.
2.5 years + this few months really not short lor.
I really hope that the time can fliesssss 
I wish to go back my sweet home to stay with my parents.
The most important are they will care me, sayang me, talk to me and guan xim me even my father is tired from work.
I know I am xing fu <3
Family is the best !!!
 
My father knew that my flight has been delayed.
The first thing he do when he came back home is come to talk to me.
Ask me what time is my class tomorrow.
Ask me to take shuttle bus to school but I said I prefer walk.
Actually they not really like I walk alone to uni.
but I dont like to wait for shuttle bus.
I hate wasting time waiting!!!!!!!!!
At last, he ask me to check air ticket for mas next time. :)
since is almost the same price as airasia.
WAHHH such a good and lovely daddy!!!!
Somemore last night he ask me dont worry about the money and concentrate on studies is enough.
because he need to pay rm700 of my room rental instead of rm350 after cm is leaving in August.
I feel so guilty for him to pay so much.
Mummy also ask me not to worry about the money when I talked to her in the afternoon on Sunday.
I feel so touched until I cry. 

Seems like so many things happen this year.
I hope those bad luck will fast fast over~!!!
I need good luck to stay by my sides :)

No comments:

Post a Comment