Tuesday, June 19, 2012

ARGH UNLUCKY DAYS

I felt so unlucky these days.
 
Lat Wednesday, I got lab at 11am
I forgot to bring my lab coat and goggle to sch.
Okay NVM, I borrow lab coat from Aemus.
but then he only can borrow me for half an hour. LOL
because my lab was postponed to 12pm and his lab is started at 12.30pm.
Around 12pm, we wanted to go for lab.
You know what had happened????
Lab is postponed to next week!!!!!!!!!

 
Last thursday, I skipped Industrial Chemistry class.
Then I go for 9.30am class. 
but then I reached at 9.20am, whole uni was no electricity at 9.15am.
Thus, we go for lunch.
After that, we go back home since the head of department said all the classes before 5pm will be cancelled because of power station spoiled.
At the end, there is maths class at 5pm but I skipped because I was too sleepy at 4am while my friend called me.
That night, I go back to penang~ 
But my flight delayed for half an hour.
But I am still happy to reach penang safely :)

There is something happen on last saturday.
Sigh~ :(

Monday- the day that I suppose to go back KL
but my flight was delayed for few times. 
Hate you arrhhh 
waste my time!!!!

Tuesday- today~
I gotta skip two morning classes since I reached home ady 9.45am.
And I feel so headache and sleepy
maybe not enough sleep?
so I came back and sleep until 12.30pm+
I skipped my Fluid Mechanics lab too. HAIH~
I woke up and cooked maggie mee.
I purposely go to 2pm-3.30pm class.
But UNFORTUNATELY we all wait there for half an hour
he didnt appear in the class!!!
ARGH class cancelled again
third time already larrrr
pek cek arrhhh
Why when I go to school that time, there would be class cancelled or something happen de??
WHY???????
Dont tell me everything is just so coincidence!!!
PLEASE larrhh no bad things happen on me again can?? PLEASE!

No comments:

Post a Comment