Monday, June 18, 2012

Lonely

Seriously 
I feel like crying at this moment!
:(
I am waiting at airport.
The flight has been delayed from 5.10pm to 7.25pm.
This is my very first time waiting at airport alone for so 3 hours.
Everytime I will just go into the flight once I reached airport.
Last Thursday night, my flight has been delayed from 10pm to 10.30pm.
But then I can get into the flight at 10.05pm
and I was talking to a new friend which is same Electrical Principles class with me
I dont know who is him although he said he always sit behind me in class. LOL

I feel lonely now!
Thats why i feel like crying I guess.
Actually I was staying outside from family for one year le
but this is the first time I feel so sad and lonely.
:(
 No one to talk to.


ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I dislike to be alone!
I hate the feeling of being lonely.

No comments:

Post a Comment