Saturday, June 16, 2012

Happy Birthday to my friends

Helo ~!
Suppose to have fluid test today at 12.30pm.
But since I have booked air ticket back to hometown.
so I  take the replacement test after I go back to KL.
I got another Electrical test on coming friday.
I haven start to study :(
so scare for fluid test!!!

By the way, was having fun celebrating friends' birthday at Neway on 15 June.
Long time didnt meet cph and sl ler.
The last time for four of us gathering was last year April before I go to KL.
After that, I guess we didnt meet le.
but I still got hang out with kel. :)





Happy outing with you guys everytime !!!

Back to my home sweet home is the best thing in the world.
No stress no anything.
No need online every second.
Stick by my nieces and nephew everytime when I am back <3

No comments:

Post a Comment