Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Holiday and School Day

Chu Pei and Nini came back on 1st of may.
Chu pei's boyf brought us to Taman Tayton which means my school there ate Bak Kut Teh.
At night, we played monopoly until 11.40pm. Then me and nini back to her house and watched 'Just Go With It' until 1.30+am. I slept at around 3am but nini more yeng. She slept at 4am! We woke at 11am and felt so sleepy!!
The next day-2nd of may
Chu pei, chu pei's sister, nini, ching min and me went to Midvalley by taxi.
We went Pasta Zanmai for our lunch.








*sorry that I don't remember the names for the food*
The foods at delicious!!
 You all can go to try next time.

Today-3rd of May
1st day of Class-9.30am to 11am
No teaching and only some briefing about the subject given by lecturer-Ms. Lisa
Is so boring after class!!
This week will be a boring week because is so free.
I have class everyday :( but only in the morning except THURS
I don't like thursday because it is so packed!! From 9.30am to 4pm continuously. No break in between. =(
How to take my lunch on thursday??
and
Wondering what is the lab timetable...
The timetable is not that packed like HSC timetable. It is quite relax. :)
I guess Uni's life will be much more relax than college's life.
Hope I can enjoy it~ :D

No comments:

Post a Comment