Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Bye to Penang SOON

Back to school very soon.
6 days more- 3/1/12
Quite fast huh.
2 months + of holidays are going to end like this.
Seems like I did nothing in this holidays except working and hang out with friends.
I need more holidays to eat Penang foods and explore Penang leh~ 
Will waiting for my next long holidays - NOV & DEC 2012 to go where I never been there before.
Actually I am waiting the time flies to 2013 and 2014.hehe
So that after Final Exams in August 
then I can come back Penang for FOUR months!!
But is to work for four months ( Internship).
Quite wondering what is my job about.haha
Everyone is asking me what do chemical engineer do.
I am not really know how to answer. hehe
Google it bah~ =P or I will tell you all next time.



Today I went queensbay mall with my primary school good friends. :)
The last time we hang out together was 30th of August 2010.
one year already~
TIME FLIES!!


Next time when I come back here only go out with other friends which are studying at TARC as they are busy with exams now.
CNY maybe?
See you guys next year :)



One month sick for twice :(
Really speechless to myself
My sister asked me why I always sick when I want to go back  KL.
I also dont know why arh.
I am scare of eating medicine! 
Especially the red and yellow antibiotics.




No comments:

Post a Comment