Sunday, December 11, 2011

Delicious foods

Ate some delicious foods this week.

Went tutti frutti which near queensbay on Tuesday with my tuition friend- Carin wong =)


Went Daorae with HSC coursemates- Lel, Kah kheng, Shin yee, Pauline yeap, Ching min and Hui jing on Thursday Night right after my work.

My favourite food- Bibim bap
Shared with lel =)
Ate some bbq chickens too.


Met hui jing twice in this weekends.
Met her with Hsien Ming at Prangin mall on Saturday.
Today I met her at Guan Yin Temple.
So 'you yuan'!!!


Go Pulau Tikus Haagen dazs with parents, eldest sister, brother-in-law and my niece.
As I promised, I treat them eat Ice-Cream. =D
My sister shared with me.



Rich Hot Chocolate


Chocolate Fondue <3






Berry Cool

Me and sister thinking of buying 'Rainbow Log' cake for mummy's birthday in January.
Will celebrate her birthday before I go back to Kl. =)

A week is ended again.
2 weeks left =( 
Going to emo very soon. sigh~

No comments:

Post a Comment