Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmass!!


The Day before Christmas Eve - 23.12.11
Nursery has closed for cleaning on Thursday and Friday.
But my job on this 2 days is take care 2 kids on Thursday and 1 kid on Friday.
I spent my Friday with my yik ting =)
We went down to see the santa claus and get present from him.
We took photos , played logo, draw the whiteboard together. 
When we want to sleep, she will said ' Goodnight Teacher Chen, I love you'.
Wooohoo..I like it!! Haha

Santa Claus, Ms. Eng- principal of Dmonte Lip Sin, Yik Ting and Ryan Loh

She get the present which is from Elicia Ong.









My present from Dmonte

Christmas Present from yik ting's mummy =)



After that, went 1st Avenue with secondary school friends. :)

Christmas Eve - 24.12.11
Work for half day
My turn to make the art and craft.
Make christmas card for them

Around 5.30pm
Went Queensbay mall with mummy, sister, brother-in-law, niece and nephew.


my nephew 

my niece


Christmas Day - 25.12.11
How am I going to over today?
I guess just staying at home with family.
Went to old and new lip sin market with mummy in the morning.
I ate Spaghetti for breakfast because I have abit sore throat.
Maybe steambot tonight?
Anyway, I hope everyone will enjoy today.


MERRY CHRISTMASSS ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  =D



No comments:

Post a Comment