Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Happy to see my kids again

EMO~
Was crying last night before sleep. haih


Today- 20.12.11
I worked at Kindergarten for few hours to take care 5 years old kids because the teachers at kindy have a meeting with Ms. Eng.
Once I enter the  room,
My bao bei daughters shout my name when they see me!! 
This feeling was so nice~!
I can hear xin yue, le xuan, yu ern and elicia keep calling me 'teacher chen'. hahah
Feel so happy when see them <3
But when I leave kindy and back to nursery, my mood become down =(

I give them the paper to color and I color together with them. 
They keep asked me to sit with them and they sit different places to each other.
I don't know where to sit.
At last, I sit near Elicia and Le Xuan.
and asked Xin yue to come over and sit with me.

After breakfast, we have nothing to do.
So I take photos with them as I missed them so much!!
Elicia wants to take photos of me by herself so I give her my phone.
Then followed by Le Xuan.
Give it to one and others are coming over to have it too.
Actually I shouldn't give them use phone.
Maybe I quite 宠坏 my kids?

Elicia , xin yue ,le xuan and chloe are trying to tie my hair ( i think they are playing with my hair ).
Le xuan said I am like Rapunzel. maybe because of long hair?
Others wanted to 'tie' my hair too but 4 of them dont allow. haha.

I am too good to bully ? or I too sayang them?
Maybe they knew I wont scold them.

Many kisses from  Le xuan, Yu Ern and Xin Yue.
and a kiss from Jane. She saw them kiss me so she kiss me too. 
They take turns to kiss me and kiss for few times. haha

*happy*



Photos here =)

Xin yue 

Le Xuan

Kai Chern

Elicia Ong- Teacher Vivien's daughter

The first time she stick with me. 


Lim En

She is quite pretty =)
Her brother - Lim Ken is quite cute and handsome.
He so sayang her. <3
A good brother and sister~

My bao bei xin yue <3

Jia Qi

She is the one who scare the witch and said herself is a princess.

Shanon- Teacher Mandy's son

another bao bei le xuan <3

Me and Brandon Looi

Wee Shen 

Brandon Looi and Brandon Goh


 Photos with my kids =)






Our face always stick to each other when take photos <3



The last Photo we took before I back to Nursery.

No comments:

Post a Comment