Friday, December 16, 2011

Emo-ing

Yesterday, I saw Xin Yue at nursery. =)
Miss her so much!
Yik Ting told me that her mummy saw me on wednesday night at kopitiam
while Yik Qing told lel about that. lol
Went Queensbay with xiao von yesterday.
Watched Alvin and the Chipmunks 3 :)
and exchanged christmas present

 Eiffel Tower <3


It's Friday~16.12.11
Time flies!!!
So sad when I know the days I left at here are so less.
18 days to 3rd of Jan =(
The day I go back to kl and start my new semester
I have not ready yet.
Don't feel any excitement to see my friends soon. Hehe
Sometimes I will emo when I wake up every morning.
I sat on the sofa which near the windows and looking outside while eating breakfast.
and miss you =)
anyway, enjoy the 2 weeks left.
Not enough time for me also. =(
Seriously, I need for holidays!!
Envy those who have their holidays until February
2011 is going to an end very soon.
Must Celebrate Christmas and New Year happily before back to Kl =)





No comments:

Post a Comment