Saturday, December 31, 2011

The last post in 2011


2011 is going to end in 5 hours more.
Every year was an awesome one.
Gonna miss 2011 next year.
Missed the memories in 2011
All the happy memories were in my mind forever :)
Hope that 2012 is going to be a good and awesome one!!


30.12.2011
Woke up early to cook long life noodles for mummy <3


But I was late for work. 
Plan to go early for work in my last day but plan failed!! 
Yesterday was my last day of working at D'monte Nursery.
2 colleagues were helped me countdown that how many minutes I left in D'monte.
Every colleagues said goodbye to me and wish me all the best.
They make the situations seems abit sad.
Make me feel sad too.
but I will go and visit you all next time when I am back to penang again.
We shall think positively and happily right? 
Actually I always think negatively when I am leaving Penang to Kl AGAIN..hehe.
Really is very sad leh...
because family will go out without me :(
When mummy cook holiao foods, I dont get to eat.
haih.....

Met 5 peoples in and out the bank
which included my chemistry tuition teacher, Ms. Eng and Vivien
After that, went to Penang road eat chendol and find Shing ying, Jia ling and ching min around 4pm.
Such a long time I didnt eat chendol already.
We went for heritage walk which near Guan Yin Temple there.
Sorry for not going the birthday celebration and dinner.
Accompanied mummy go sunshine square at night :)



Today- 31.12.2011
Woke around 6am today although I dont have to work.
But dont know why I can wake up so early.
Woke up and then emo.
Texted boyfren and saw that it was 7am already.
Decided to go morning walk alone.
I walked one round then go back home because it started to rain. :(
I think around one month plus I didnt go for morning walk.
The air in the early morning was so fresh.
Love the fresh and cold air in the Early morning =)

Went Queensbay winter warmers with lel for lunch.
Met Eunice and Jonathan at Qb.
Met Pei voon in the lift.

Thank you lel =D

Went to find boyfren after lunch =)
Thank you boyfren for helping me install the Autocad.
and also Thank you popo for her luo han guo. Hehe 
Happy and sweet memories with you were always in my mind. <3
Love you! :D


Going to Esplanade later with father,brother and ah sou.
I spend my last day of 2011 happily with loved one and family  =DDD
HAPPY NEW  YEAR's EVE~!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment