Thursday, June 23, 2011

Crab as dinner

I feel so relax this week. 
Maybe no need study for test n busy doing reports.
Actually I have two reports to do like usual.
But LAZY.
Yesterday, I went ching min's house after class.
Because of eating crab, I was overnight at her house again.

Chu pei's boyf bought crabs and we torture the crab before cook kill them.
They were so pity.
This naughty crab very aggressive! 
He stares at me.
I feel so bad when I try to kill him.
So cruel.

At the end, ching min do most of the job.
I clean one of the crab and I ate it. hehe.

 Nini with the crabs

  Ching min with the last crab which she killed.

We ate crab as our late dinner at 11.30pm. hehe.


Today, Ms lisa told us that she already submitted the final exam calculus paper to the department.
OMG!! she reminds me of finals.
6 weeks more to my final exam. Its so fast!!
I am waiting for sem break instead of exam.heehee.
Time passes very fast right...
Let's work hard for every exam.  Jiayou! =D

Midvalley tomorrow~ =)
Wish I have chance to watch transformer 3 after midterm exam.


IMY =)

No comments:

Post a Comment