Monday, June 20, 2011

The most happiest weekend

Father's Day's Cake =) 
Nice right? Delicious too.

I ate a lot in that 3 days 
not really satisfied
I want to eat more.
I felt very relax when at Penang!!
Keep going out with family and eat.
Thank you mummy!!!
For cooking so much foods which I want to eat and bought sweet cherry and mangosteen for me =D
Thank you papa!!! 
For bringing me go out to eat ice kacang, hokkien mee and dim sum =D
I forgot to eat chicken pie which bought from sister :(
Not enough time for me to eat also. 
Next time go back and EAT EAT EAT~ hehe
My niece was so excited when she saw me! haha~ She talks non-stop to me and telling me story. She admits that she missed me and felt happy when I go back. So touched and happy to hear that. haha. 

My nephew~
he is cute and handsome!! haha.
He is learning to speak now. 
He called me ah yee!!!! hahaha =D
Sometimes it sound like ya yi.haha.
And my sister said he asked me to change course to dentistry. 

I forgot to take pictures with my another 2 nieces because I spent very less time with them.
My little baby niece keep smiling when I called her. haha.

I was SO HAPPY when I'm with my family and my boyfren =D
I love to spend time with you all.
Just waiting for me to come back k =)


while waiting the plane to board, we took this picture.
We both cut our hairs on the same day but at different hair saloon.



I came back to kl again. :(
Back to stressful life
Next week and the following week is my mid term exam
you seeee!!! time passes so fast!!!!
I just finish my test 1 and went back penang.
Now I came back to kl and facing midterm soon.
I hope the time pass faster so that I can have my sem break. =)
Jiayou bah!!!


 cute 
=)

Thank you
and 
I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment